Who is Dino Guilmette?
Shayanna Jenkins’ celebrity boyfriend is Dino Guilmette. He is also a successful businessman and a former boxer. Jerkins is the ex-wife of Aaron Hernandez, the most controversial football tight end in the United States. Because of his involvement in several legal issues prior to his death, the player received a lot of flak. Guilmette met Jerkins as she began a new life away from criticism with her daughter. The audience adores their couple. They are fitness enthusiasts who frequently post pictures of themselves on social media.
What happened to Aaron Hernandez?
Aaron Hernandez was a well-known American footballer who played for the New England Patriots. Throughout his career, he was convicted of several legal issues. Hernandez had a history of drug dealing, murder, and other heinous crimes. He was sentenced to prison in 2015 for the first-degree murder of footballer Odin Lloyd. Aside from that, Hernandez was convicted of being involved in the 2012 Boston double shooting.
The following year, his wife, Shayanna Jenkins, reported to the police his unusual behavior as a result of drug use. On April 19, 2017, Aaron Hernandez was discovered hanging with his bed sheet in his prison cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Massachusetts. Jerkins began raising their daughter after his death.
Dino Guilmette’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Dino Guilmette|
|Birth Date||August 11, 1978 (Age 43)|
|Birth Place||Cranston, Rhode Island, USA|
|Parent(s)||William Guilmette II and Donna Guilmette|
|Sibling(s)||William Guillemette III, Dina Patnaud, Michelle, Tammy, Kathy Guilmette Cipriano, Maria, Debbie Ziadeh, and Patti Davis|
|College||University of Rhode Island Feinstein Providence Campus|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, a former boxer, celebrity boyfriend|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Eye colour||Light brown|
|Relationship||In a relationship|
|Children||Giselle Guilmette, Avielle Janelle Hernandez (stepdaughter)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||Approximately $1 million|
Dino Guilmette’s Professional Career
What does Dino Guilmette do for a living?
- Dino Guilmette is a businessman and former boxer. He was also interested in modeling. Guilmette began his business after completing his MBA. He did, however, have an interest in boxing. He rose to prominence as an amateur boxer in his hometown, where he competed against well-known boxers. The Ghost was Guilmette’s ring name. But he abandoned the idea and went on to earn a degree in business administration.
- Cranston D’Mici Industries LLC is the owner of the business. In his brief modeling career, he worked with One Model Place. Guilmette’s popularity skyrocketed after he started dating Shayanna Jenkins. The couple is well-known in the public eye. Guilmette held Jenkins’ hand while she recovered from her previous injury.
Personal Data of Dino Guilmette
Dino Guilmette went to school where?
Dino Guilmette attended the University of Rhode Island Feinstein Providence Campus for his MBA. He was born on August 11, 1978, in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA. Guilmette stands 5.10 feet tall and weighs 70 kg. His parents are William Guilmette II and Donna Guilmette. William Guillemette III, Dina Patnaud, Michelle, and Kathy Guilmette Cipriano are among the businessman’s eight siblings. He has black hair and light brown eyes.
Dino Guilmette’s Personal Life
Dino Guilmette married anyone?
Dino Guilmette married Mia Guilmette, with whom he has a daughter. In 2018, he began dating Shayanna Jenkins after their divorce. Giselle Guilmette is the couple’s daughter.
Dino Guilmette’s Net worth
What is Dino Guilmette’s net worth?
Dino Guilmette is a successful businessman, and his net worth is approximately $1 million.
- Dino Guilmette is 43 years old.
- He is Shayanna Jenkins’ boyfriend.
- Guilmette is 5.10 feet tall.