Many kinds of advertising manager jobs with visa sponsorship are available to apply for online. They come with good pay and great benefits that you’ll really like.
To succeed in the advertising manager field, it’s important to understand the skills you need, the requirements, your job duties, and how to apply. Keep reading for all the details on this job.
What Does an Advertising Manager Do?
Advertising Managers plan and run ad campaigns, often working with marketing teams or ad agencies. They work with their teams and talk to different people in the company. They use market research to come up with ideas for ads, give out tasks, and help their team make the company known in many places.
Advertising Manager Salary in the United States
How much an Advertising Manager makes depends on where they work, how long they’ve worked, and the company. If you want to work in the United States, here’s what you can expect:
- Hourly: $27.31 to $45.62
- Daily: $282 to $471
- Weekly: $1,166 to $1,947
- Monthly: $4,511 to $7,535
- Yearly: $63,716 to $106,421
Benefits for Advertising Managers
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Responsibilities of an Advertising Manager
Before you apply for the role of an advertising manager, it’s important to understand your duties and responsibilities. Here are some of them:
- Overseeing design and content for advertising campaigns.
- Collaborating with clients/leadership to set goals and develop strategies.
- Conducting market research to shape campaigns.
- Negotiating contracts for advertising efforts.
- Managing budgets for expense control and optimizing ROI.
- Overseeing campaigns and analyzing results.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for new campaign ideas.
- Managing staff and overseeing freelancers for creative work.
Skills and Qualifications for Advertising Manager Jobs
Advertising Managers use various skills and qualifications to lead advertising teams and improve a company’s sales communications. Key attributes for an Advertising Manager job description include:
- Strong knowledge of marketing and advertising best practices.
- Effective communication skills, including writing, speaking, active listening, and presenting.
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Collaboration with clients and other departments.
- Proficiency in data analysis and critical thinking.
- Leadership skills for motivation, goal-setting, and project management.
- Efficient decision-making in campaign planning and scheduling.
- Proficiency in using campaign tracking and creative design tools.
Top companies for Advertising Manager Jobs in the United States
- Underground Printing
- Website to apply: Underground Printing
- They provide custom-printed apparel and promotional products. The salary range is $12.00 – $27.19 per hour.
- Ledgent Technology
- Website to apply: Ledgent Technology
- They connect tech professionals with tech teams and specialize in various tech positions. The salary range is $54,152 – $164,635 per year or $19.34 – $74.83 per hour.
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
- Website to Apply: Reynolds and Reynolds
- They develop software and business forms for the automotive industry, improving dealership operations. The salary range is $29,734 – $100,000 per year or $11.00 – $21.49 per hour.
- Omega Solutions Inc
- Website to apply: Omega Solutions Inc
- They offer various tech solutions. The salary range is $44,677 – $110,080 per year or $15.78 – $100 per hour.
- Sterling Solutions
- Website to apply: Sterling Solutions
- A good choice for advertising manager positions. The average salary ranges from $44,677 to $44,677 yearly, with an hourly range of $10.00 – $34.00.
- Guerrero Media
- Website to apply: Guerrero Media
- Salaries at Guerrero Media vary by position, ranging from approximately $37,000 per year for an Administrative Assistant to $72,468 per year for an Inside Sales Representative.
- J S Paluch
- Website to apply: J S Paluch
- This company serves Catholic parishes and communities in the U.S. They have advertising manager positions with a salary range of $32,170 – $79,844 per year or $12.98 – $18.97 per hour.
Types of High-Earning Advertising Manager Jobs
Jobs with the potential to earn a lot of money often need experience and skills. Some of these well-paying positions include:
- Digital Advertising Manager
- Yearly Salary: $50,504 – $85,739
- Hourly Wage: $21.65 – $36.75
- Responsibilities: Manages online ad campaigns, including things like pay-per-click (PPC), social media ads, and display advertising.
- Brand Advertising Manager
- Yearly Salary: $101,308 – $136,009
- Responsibilities: Focuses on creating and keeping a company’s brand image through different ad strategies, like TV commercials and print ads.
- Media Planning Manager
- Yearly Salary: $100,493 – $173,288
- Hourly Wage: $43.10 – $74.31
- Responsibilities: Makes and carries out plans to reach target audiences through various channels like TV, radio, print, and online platforms.
- Creative Advertising Manager
- Yearly Salary: $76,545 – $107,298
- Hourly Wage: $32.81 – $45.99
- Responsibilities: Leads a team of creative pros who create ad ideas, copy, and visuals.
- Event Advertising Manager
- Yearly Salary: $44,677 – $57,490
- Hourly Wage: $19.15 – $24.64
- Responsibilities: Plans and does ad strategies for events and promotions, working with event organizers and marketing teams to get more people to come.
How to Apply
Applying is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Find Companies: Look for companies that sponsor visas for advertising manager jobs.
- Update Your Resume: Make a resume that shows your skills and experience.
- Apply Online: Check company websites, job boards, and LinkedIn for job postings.
- Network: Connect with advertising professionals who might help you.
- Be Ready: Learn about visa requirements and be ready to talk about them in interviews.
- Show Your Value: Explain how your skills and experience can help the employer, and why they should sponsor your visa.
- Follow Up: After applying, contact the hiring manager or HR to express your interest and ask about your application’s status.
Visas for Advertising Manager Jobs
To work as an Advertising Manager in the U.S., you’ll usually need an employment-based visa. Common options include:
- H-1B Visa: For specialized jobs like managerial roles in advertising. You need a job offer from a U.S. employer and meet educational and professional requirements.
- L-1 Visa: If you work for a multinational company and move to a managerial role within the same company in the U.S.
- O-1 Visa: For individuals with exceptional ability or recognition in their field, like advertising.
- E-2 Visa: If you plan to invest a significant amount in a U.S. advertising-related business.
These are the visas for advertising jobs.
Visa-sponsored Advertising Manager jobs are available in the U.S., but they require a U.S. employer to sponsor the right employment-based visa. Many companies offer visa sponsorship; check the article above to learn more.